Health Choice Minnesota is a local state chapter of the national 501(c)3 non-profit organization, American Citizens for Health Choice. We are focused on awareness of health choices, education on nutrition, healing and prevention of chronic illnesses with children and adults.
It was formed in response to a study published in Academic Pediatrics that represented 43% of children (32 million) in the US suffers from a chronic health condition. It is our belief that these rates will continue to increase if parents are not aware of the unhealthy choices in their lifestyle as industrial processed foods, side effects of vaccine choices, and other environmental and lifestyle factors.
We want to help Americans understand how to have a healthy lifestyle, return to a state of wellness and promote sound choice for their children.
1Bethell, C.D., Kogan, M.D., Strickland, B.B., Schor, E.L., Robertson, J. & Newacheck, P.W. (2011). A national and state profile of leading health problems and health care quality for US children: Key insurance disparities and across-state variations. Academic Pediatrics, 2011 May-Jun;11(3 Suppl):S22-33.
- Read more about our core principles.
- Vaccines are not mandatory for school or daycare. You may file a notarized conscientious exemption to SOME or ALL vaccines.
- Learn more about how we are supporting #JusticeForEvee.
- Legislation from the 2018/2019 session.
- Past resources, more to come!
- Have you seen the Rally Video from last February? Be ready for 2020!